With another possible lockdown on the way, this weekend may be your last chance to get out and enjoy some socially distant live music. We found a few good live shows around town as well as some big names streaming on line. Check out our picks below.
Friday: The Narrows Center for the Arts has Colby James and the Ramblers streaming live at 8PM. Details here.
Saturday Live: One of the region’s best tribute bands, Forever Young, plays the songs of Neil Young at the Greenwich Odeum before a live audience. Details here.
Saturday Live: The Teledynes play a live show at Askew starting at 6PM Details here.
Saturday: Foo Fighters will be streaming live at 8PM from the Roxy Theatre with classics and new songs like the just released “Shame, Shame.” Click here for details.
Saturday: Metallica is streaming live at the Helping Hands Concert to benefit the band’s charitable foundation, All Within My Hands. The show starts at 5PM. Details here.
Sunday: Melissa Ferrick will be streaming live on the Parlour Room Home Sessions starting at 8PM. Details here.
Monday: Emmylou Harris and Friends including Marty Stuart will stream live from City Winery in Nashville at 8PM. Details here.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author