Ocean State Job Lot is hiring up to 50 full-time and part-time warehouse associates at its distribution center at 375 Commerce Park Road in North Kingstown.
“At Ocean State Job Lot, we are constantly looking to extend our reach and expand our offerings,” said Jeff Enright, Director of Supply Chain and Logistics, Ocean State Job Lot in a statement. “With our continued growth comes an increase in the great employment opportunities at our distribution center, where all the magic happens. We’re looking for motivated, dedicated and friendly associates to help us support our stores and the communities in which we operate, so come grow with us!”
Ocean State Job Lot offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: flexible hours; medical, vision and dental insurance, if eligible; profit participation; service awards; paid time off; 401K; store discount, and more.
To view additional career opportunities that are available at Ocean State Job Lot, please visit OSJL’s careers website at oceanstatejoblot.com/careers. For any questions regarding the hiring process, email the recruiting department at email@example.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune