By Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Newport Chamber announces their newest initiative, Shop Greater Newport. This website will serve as an online directory for local businesses and a new, modern tool for local merchants and restaurants to market shopping and dining small to the Greater Newport community. This site will link to merchants’ current websites, or offer a valuable opportunity to those who do not have a web presence by promoting businesses online to reach a new, broader audience. Business owners are encouraged to learn more about this free opportunity and register here: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/b28b46e6/2CLArZ6qZECR_kuR8qScyA?u=https://shopgreaternewport.com/register/
“We understand that encouraging consumers to shop small is more important than ever. This website will be another way to promote the amazing collection of diverse, locally owned businesses that Greater Newport has to offer -all at no cost. This initiative will offer free advertising throughout this holiday season and will continue to assist in the Chamber’s goal of promoting shopping and dining locally in the long term as well. We are excited to grow this site and see tremendous potential in the ways it will aid the local retail and hospitality industries.” -said Erin Donovan-Boyle, Executive Director, Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce.
The first step is in launching Shop Greater Newport, this Monday, November 30th. Businesses can become part of this new venture by registering now.
Please send questions about Shop Greater Newport to email@example.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune