Dr. Michael Fine joined What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation at 11:30 am on Tuesday, October 6.
Fine is a writer, a community organizer, a family physician, and served in the Cabinet of Governor Lincoln Chafee as Director of the Rhode Island Department of Health (HEALTH) from February of 2011 until March of 2015.
The conversation spans from issues relating to COVID-19, to changes in healthcare, to being an author.
Watch the video live below as it happens, or anytime afterward.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record