This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Marsha L. (Maynard) Bigbee, 69, of Portsmouth, passed away on September 26, 2020 at Newport Hospital. She was the wife of the late John F. Bigbee.
Born in Manhattan, NY, she was the daughter of the late Wayne and Shirley (Sonner) Maynard.
Marsha is survived by her three children, Daniel Bigbee and wife Jacqueline, of Portsmouth, Tracey Smith and husband Damon, of Murrieta, CA, and Kelly Bigbee and husband Vinicius Coimbra, of Portsmouth. She also leaves her grandchildren, Ayla Bigbee, Vanessa, Vianna, Damon Jr, and Tramon Smith, and Liliana Coimbra as well as nieces and nephews, Sasha Selle and Jessica Perez.
Besides her parents, she was predeceased by her sisters, Joan Schwartz and Janet Selle, and nephew Josh Selle.
A celebration of Marsha’s life will be held privately.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now