Newport City Council will be meeting in remote session today at 4:30 p.m. for their regular weekly update on the City’s COVID-19 response from City Manager Joe Nicholson.
This is a What’s Up Newp broadcast. To view or participate in the official meeting, click on the following link https://buff.ly/3kWawX6 or call 1-833-548-0276 and enter the following Meeting ID: 922 6938 0490.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill