Bud Craddock, administrator of the Rhode Island Department of Motor Vehicles, joined What’s Up Newp at 1 pm on Tuesday, October 13 to chat about a couple of important scheduling developments for registry customers – including the end of grace periods for license/registrations at the end of this month and the restarting Saturday office hours.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now