A near capacity crowd from around New England and beyond cheered on jam band heroes moe. Friday night at the Yarmouth Drive-In. The band was on Cape Cod for the final weekend of music at the concert venue, which was set up this summer in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. Our photographer Rick Farrell was there to capture the magic. Check out his pictures below.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond