This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Ann Kroll, 97, died peacefully on Wednesday, September 2, 2020 in Middletown, RI. She was the wife of the late Jay Kroll and is survived by her daughter Judy Clark (Craig) and her son Gary Kroll (Betsy) and her grandchildren Jay Clark, Jordan Jurgens, Heidi Kroll, and Todd Kroll, and 4 great grandchildren.
Ann lived for many years in Barrington, RI before residing in Newport for the remainder of her life. She spent most of her years as a realtor in both communities. She was a longtime member of the Barrington Yacht Club and for many years was a regular patron at Christie’s in Newport and was well known for her wonderful dancing talent.
There will be a private burial ceremony at Trinity Cemetery in Portsmouth, RI.
Memorial donations may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online tribute at www.memorialfuneralhome.com
More From What’s Up Newp
- Rhode Island to eliminate residency requirement for COVID-19 Vaccination
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May
- Passim School of Music to honor Bob Dylan ahead of his 80th birthday
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will host a hiring day on May 15, looking to fill 80 open positions across Rhode Island
- Charlestown Seafood Festival returns August 6 – 8