Newport City Council will convene at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, September 30 to receive a COVID-19 crisis/status update from City Manager Joe Nicholson.
What’s Up Newp will carry it live below as it happens. To participate or watch the official meeting, call 1-877-853-5247 (Meeting ID: 922 6938 0490) or join via Zoom here – https://zoom.us/j/92269380490.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)