Pastor Paul Hoffman, lead pastor of Evangelical Friends Church of Newport, will join us to discuss his latest book, “Reconciling Places: How to Bridge the Chasms in our Communities,” that was recently published.
In Reconciling Places, pastor and scholar Paul Hoffman introduces laypeople and ministry leaders to a “theology of reconciliation” that equips Christians to act as reconcilers and bridge builders, wherever they are and whatever issues divide their communities.
For more info on the book, visit https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1532651228/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1
More From What’s Up Newp
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings