The firm of Narragansett Engineering Inc. has been contracted by the Navy to perform a boundary survey of Naval Station Newport and its supporting properties.
Cornelia Mueller, Community Planning Liaison Officer for Naval Station Newport, told What’s Up Newp on Wednesday that in the coming months, starting in August of 2020 thru August 2021, the firm of Narragansett Engineering and its contractors may be working in your neighborhood. Narragansett Engineering will locate physical features and common property corners with your property and Navy property.
At this time, the Navy is requesting permission to allow the survey crews to enter your property to perform these land surveys and locate property corners.
Mueller asks that residents please share this news with your neighbors. If you have any questions or concerns about your property, contact Cornelia Mueller, Community Planning Liaison Officer, Naval Station Newport – 401-330-6355; email@example.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13