Newport, RI – Here’s what sold on Aquidneck Island over the last week, June 30 – July 7, 2020.
Aquidneck Island real estate sales and transactions on What’s Up Newp are brought to you by OUR Real Estate, a locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company.
Read more about this locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company at the bottom of this story.
10 Franklin Street sold for $1,820,000 on July 1st.
5 Gooseberry Road sold for $1,110,000 on July 6th.
21 Harrison Avenue sold for $930,000 on July 1st.
22 Connection Street sold for $602,000 on June 30th.
360 Gibbs Avenue #3 sold for $420,000 on July 3rd.
629 Thames Street sold for $680,000 on July 2nd.
109 111 Van Zandt Avenue sold for $527,500 on July 6th.
786 Indian Avenue sold for $850,000 on June 30th.
150 Kane Avenue sold for $695,000 on July 7th.
110 Orchard Avenue sold for $620,000 on July 1st.
56 Perry Avenue sold for $495,000 on July 1st.
49 James Francis Terrace sold for $415,000 on July 1st.
402 Corey Lane sold for $425,000 on July 1st.
13 Bailey Brook Court #20 sold for $419,000 on July 2nd.
9 Bailey Brook Court #18 sold for $399,900 on July 1st.
48 Aquidneck Avenue sold for $989,000 on July 3rd.
114 Taylor Road sold for $605,000 on July 1st.
158 Stonegate Drive sold for $585,000 on June 30th.
130 Lilac Lane sold for $585,000 on June 30th.
140 Indian Avenue sold for $523,500 on July 1st.
317 Riverside Street sold for $312,500 on July 2nd.
18 Dighton Avenue sold for $291,000 on June 30th.
46 Glen Meade Drive sold for $267,000 on July 2nd.
OUR Real Estate
OUR Real Estate is a full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Established in June of 2019, OUR embodies a fresh take on real estate and is driven to make the search and sell process as seamless as possible. We extend far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers through our commitment to getting you acclimated, informed, and connected to the community. We have diligently created a culture that spurs collaboration and drives social media with creative marketing techniques. Based in Newport, RI our agents possess a quality over quantity mindset, and will work all over the state of Rhode Island to secure the perfect place for you.
OUR Real Estate is independently owned by the Principal Broker, Lauren Mailloux. Lauren was born and raised in Rhode Island. She graduated from Portsmouth High School and continued her education at the University of Rhode Island. Lauren received her real estate license and later acquired her brokerage license. She is committed to providing unwavering integrity, expertise, and negotiation skills for the sole benefit of her clients.
OUR Real Estate is located on lower Thames Street in the heart of Newport. The door to our chic and welcoming office is always open, come see for yourself why we consider ourselves the next generation of real estate.
For more info, visit https://www.our-realestate.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week