There is no dispute that Rhode Island’s economy, like the rest of the nation, has suffered considerably because of COVID – 19. The question says URI Economist Len Lardaro is whether the state and federal governments put in place programs to help the economy rebound.
Old problems, like an adequate skilled workforce, appropriate government due diligence and transparency remain critical to Rhode Island’s recovery and its ability to adapt to the changing economy.
Len Lardaro join’s WUN’s Frank Prosnitz on today’s podcast, exploring the state’s economy.Listen to “Len Lardaro” on Spreaker.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals