Here’s what sold on Aquidneck Island over the last week.
Aquidneck Island real estate sales and transactions on What’s Up Newp are brought to you by OUR Real Estate, a locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company.
Read more about this locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company below.
63 Ayrault Street sold for $1,950,000 on June 2nd.
88 Third Street sold for $610,000 on June 4th.
5 Hall Avenue sold for $443,000 on June 5th.
9 Hillside Avenue sold for $296,000 on June 5th.
103 Coggeshall Avenue sold for $544,000 on June 2nd.
15 Everett Street #1 sold for $420,000 on June 5th.
110 Second Street #B sold for $325,000 on June 4th.
70 Carroll Avenue #508 sold for $225,000 on June 8th.
129 River Run sold for $630,000 on June 2nd.
40 Swan Drive sold for $418,000 on June 3rd.
1785 West Main Road sold for $240,000 on June 3rd.
400 Sea Meadow Drive sold for $635,000 on June 4th.
30 Vanderbilt Lane sold for $551,000 on June 3rd.
122 Dighton Avenue sold for $485,000 on June 8th.
23 Bramans Lane sold for $470,000 on June 8th.
79 Evergreen Drive sold for $470,000 on June 5th.
117 Greenfield Avenue sold for $350,000 on June 2nd.
OUR Real Estate
OUR Real Estate is a full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Established in June of 2019, OUR embodies a fresh take on real estate and is driven to make the search and sell process as seamless as possible. We extend far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers through our commitment to getting you acclimated, informed, and connected to the community. We have diligently created a culture that spurs collaboration and drives social media with creative marketing techniques. Based in Newport, RI our agents possess a quality over quantity mindset, and will work all over the state of Rhode Island to secure the perfect place for you.
OUR Real Estate is independently owned by the Principal Broker, Lauren Mailloux. Lauren was born and raised in Rhode Island. She graduated from Portsmouth High School and continued her education at the University of Rhode Island. Lauren received her real estate license and later acquired her brokerage license. She is committed to providing unwavering integrity, expertise, and negotiation skills for the sole benefit of her clients.
OUR Real Estate is located on lower Thames Street in the heart of Newport. The door to our chic and welcoming office is always open, come see for yourself why we consider ourselves the next generation of real estate.
For more info, visit https://www.our-realestate.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert