This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Geech, AKA William K. Earley, 65, born January 3, 1955 in Newport RI, passed peacefully at home surrounded by his loved ones. He was a Tiverton High School graduate. He enjoyed spending time with his whole family, especially his grandchildren and great children playing cars and barbies. Geech is preceded in death by his mother, Delores E. Early (Gomes) and his father William Earley. He is survived by his daughters, Michaela Davis of Norfolk, VA & her husband, Jackie Hale & Tear Cruz of Warren, RI, and son Chaz of Washington State. As well as his 6 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, 1 brother and 7 sisters.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2020 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Memorial Funeral Home, 375 Broadway, Newport. Please understand, due to the pandemic, facemasks are required and there will be a longer than usual wait time to pay your respects to the family.
Funeral Services will be private due to limited gatherings at this time.
Additional information at www.memorialfuneralhome.com
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf