The 2020 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival is on track for September 17-20, the Preservation Society of Newport County announced today.
Given the effects the coronavirus pandemic has had on large gatherings and events, festival-goers can expect a new and innovative kind of experience this year.
“With so many events in Newport canceled this summer, we are especially looking forward to hosting the Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival in September,” said Preservation Society Executive Director and CEO Trudy Coxe in a statement. “Everyone is looking for a chance to relax and have some fun, and we guarantee this will be fun. We hope you will join us.”
The Preservation Society of Newport County encourages the public to watch their social media, including the Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival Facebook page, as well as www.NewportMansions.org for developments. #NewportMansionsWine&FoodFestival
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup