Today is opening day of the summer farmers market on Memorial Boulevard in Newport. The market will run every Wednesday from 2- 6 PM.
There are new protocols at the market, due to COVID-19, see them here aquidneckcommunitytable.org.
The following vendors will be at today’s market (updated):
June Love’s English Bakery
Robin Hollow Farm
Fully Rooted, Inc.
The Coffee Guy
DELIcious Deli, Cranston RI
Little River Farm
The Local Catch, Inc.
Rhed’s Hot Sauce
Roots Family Farm
For more on the market, visit https://aquidneckcommunitytable.org/market
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals