As part of our ongoing WUN-ON-ONE series, today we’ll be hosting a restaurant roundtable at 3 pm. Local restaurants will speak about COVID-19 challenges, opportunities, and the days, weeks, and months ahead.
Featuring: Charlie Holder, Midtown Oyster Bar & Surf Club; Sue Lamond, Salvation Cafe; Rich Willis, Caleb & Broad; and Anna Burnley, The Mission Group.
Have a question or comment for our guests? Drop it in the comments, we’ll get to as many of them as possible during our discussion.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour