Evan Smith, President & CEO of Discover Newport, joins What’s Up Newp’s Ryan Belmore to chat about the impact COVID-19 has had on tourism, travel, and hospitality.
Discover Newport, a non-profit destination management organization, is dedicated to the promotion of the City of Newport and its eight surrounding townships in Newport and Bristol Counties.
In the video, you’ll here Evan and Ryan talk about where people can find info on things to do around the state this summer. Here’s the link to RI Monthly’s Ultimate Summer Guide.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals