Evan Smith, President & CEO of Discover Newport, joins What’s Up Newp’s Ryan Belmore to chat about the impact COVID-19 has had on tourism, travel, and hospitality.
Discover Newport, a non-profit destination management organization, is dedicated to the promotion of the City of Newport and its eight surrounding townships in Newport and Bristol Counties.
In the video, you’ll here Evan and Ryan talk about where people can find info on things to do around the state this summer. Here’s the link to RI Monthly’s Ultimate Summer Guide.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup