BankNewport today announce that Newport resident Kyle A. Martin has been promoted to Vice President, Compliance Analyst/Trust Officer. In his new position, Kyle is responsible for the effective planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of the Compliance Management Program across the bank and its affiliates, according to the company.
According to an announcement from the bank, Kyle has almost a decade of banking experience with a concentration in bank compliance laws and regulation and holds his Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) Certification. Most recently, Kyle was Assistant Vice President Compliance/Trust Officer.
“We are proud to announce Kyle’s promotion,” said Lesley Behan, VP/Compliance & Security Manager in a press release. “He has been a valued member of the Compliance & Risk Management Department team for seven years and we look forward to his continued impact within the organization.”
Kyle holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance from the University of Rhode Island. A native and current resident of Newport, he also serves on the board of the Newport Library.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune