Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea today joined What’s Up’s Frank Prosnitz to discuss changes her office is making during this coronavirus crisis to make things easier for voters and businesses.
Gorbea also touches on the move of the state archives to a new location, importance of the census, and puts off questions about her own political future.Listen to “Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea” on Spreaker.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author