What’s Up Newp Live Stream continues on Saturday evening with our second installment of “Behind the Virtual Bar with Christina Mercado.”
Christina will be stepping behind the bar – virtually – to make cocktails for you all on Saturday night at 6 pm.
This short “cocktail class” will show you how to make two Dessert Cocktails inspired by classic desserts – Lemon Meringue Pie and Mocha Chocolate Torte! Christina has included a menu below where you can see ingredients if you wish to follow along.
If you need some ingredients or spirits, Point Wine & Spirits does deliver!
Also – Christina will be accepting tips via Venmo or Paypal for this class (@ShakeStirPour) AND 10% of all tips she receives will be donated to Stoneacre Brasserie who is providing Family Meal twice a week for industry people currently out of work!
Tune in to What’s Up Newp’s Facebook Page at 6 pm on Saturday, April 4th, cheers! Facebook Event
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children