The Newport City Council will receive their weekly COVID-19 Crisis Update from Newport City Manager Joe Nicholson on Tuesday, April 7th at 4:30 pm.
The workshop will be held via telephone conference. The meeting is open to the public and can be accesses by calling 1-888-788-0099 or 1-877-853-5247. The meeting id is 360-610-170.
On Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm, Newport City Council will host their first virtual Regular Council Meeting via zoom. A copy of that agenda can be seen here.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill