Doris R. (Rahn) Russell, 79, of Newport, passed away surrounded by her family on March 25, 2020 in the Grand Islander Health Care Center, Middletown. She was the wife of the late Robert J. Russell.
Born in Green Lake, WI, she was the daughter of the late Peter and Irene (Brown) Rahn.
Doris enjoyed motorcycle rides with her husband. She traveled extensively, her hilarious and generous personality touched the lives of everyone she crossed paths with. Doris was an extremely loving sister, mother and grandmother and was adored by everyone she met.
Doris leaves her son Paul Russell and his wife Colleen of Newport, and her granddaughter Kyla Russell.
She was the sister of the late Melvin Rahn, Ellis Rahn and Ralph Rahn.
A celebration of her life will take place at a date to be announced.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area