via Memorial Funeral Home
Carol A. Craft, age 80, of Middletown, Rhode Island, passed away on March 19, 2020.
Carol was born in Newport, RI to Eugene and Susan Kardel. She married Paul Craft and lived in California raising their young family while he was stationed in the US Navy. In 1970, they returned to RI and have lived in Middletown ever since. Carol and Paul celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary last year.
Carol is survived by her husband Paul Craft, USN (Ret), a son Gary Craft of Charleston, SC, and two daughters Deborah Craft of Middletown and Karen Corey of Tiverton, seven grandchildren and eleven great grandchildren. She also leaves her brother Paul Kardel of Somerset, MA, and a sister Barbara Henriques of Middletown.
She was preceded in death by her parents and four siblings, Eugene and Ed Kardel, Mary Herterick and Margaret Morris.
Funeral services will be private.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals