Midtown Oyster Bar and Surf Club are closing for two weeks beginning today (Sunday, March 15th) at 3 pm.
Charlie Holder, Operations Manager for Midtown Oyster Bar and Surf Club, tells What’s Up Newp that the decision comes due to concerns surrounding COVID-19 and following today’s press conference where the Governor recommended Rhode Islanders avoid restaurants, malls, and food delivery.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour