Midtown Oyster Bar and Surf Club are closing for two weeks beginning today (Sunday, March 15th) at 3 pm.
Charlie Holder, Operations Manager for Midtown Oyster Bar and Surf Club, tells What’s Up Newp that the decision comes due to concerns surrounding COVID-19 and following today’s press conference where the Governor recommended Rhode Islanders avoid restaurants, malls, and food delivery.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup