Are you a small business that has suffered substantial economic injury as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19)? If so, the Rhode Island District Office for the Small Business Administration (SBA) is inviting you to join them for this free webinar that will provide an overview of SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program. This webinar will cover:
· Basic loan eligibility requirements
· Basic criteria for loan approval
· Loan terms, including loan amount, use of loan funds, and repayment
· How to apply for a loan, including helpful tips
· Assistance from SBA Partners
The SBA says, “After you register through Eventbrite, please complete the webinar registration. Click on “View Now” in your Eventbrite confirmation e-mail to access the webinar registration link . After you complete the webinar registration, you will get a separate e-mail from GoToWebinar with the link to access the webinar”.
When: Mon, March 23, 2020
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Registration is required.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now