Flo’s Clam Shack reopens for the season at 11 am today. Their hours for now are Wednesday thru Sunday 11 am -9 pm (Raw bar opens at 4 pm Wednesday – Friday and at 11 am on Saturday and Sunday).
Thursday nights at Flo’s will now be lobster night. Enjoy whole chilled cull lobsters for just $9.95 each. Available from 5 pm to 8 pm, dine in only.
Flo’s famous Prime Rib Special returns every Friday night. Enjoy a thick-cut prime rib and side every Friday evening for just $9.95.
Flo’s at Island Park in Portsmouth reopens for the season on April 2nd.
For more info on Flo’s, visit http://flosclamshacks.com/.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune