via Department of Revenue
DMV satellite offices in Middletown, Wakefield, Warren, Westerly and Woonsocket are closed through at least Friday, March 20.
All licensing road tests are cancelled for this week.
The Cranston DMV has halted services for personal driver licenses, state IDs, and registration services through Friday, March 20. The DMV has extended driver licenses and registrations scheduled to expire this month by 30 days to ensure customers are not penalized as we take these steps to protect public health and safety.
The Cranston DMV will provide the following limited services and transactions through the end of this week: Dealer services, Adjudication, and Commercial Driver Licenses.
The Cranston DMV will be open Saturday, March 21, for Real ID transactions, BY RESERVATION ONLY.
The Cranston DMV will begin taking clients for all services BY RESERVATION ONLY on Monday, March 23. We expect reservations for next week will be posted on the DMV website this weekend.
Please check the DMV website to confirm an appointment before visiting the DMV next week. Rhode Islanders are encouraged not to go to the Cranston DMV unless absolutely necessary.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals