Residential Properties Ltd (RPL) announced today the sale of 345 Thames, Unit 506 in Bristol for $1,675,000.
According to RPL, the Buying Agent for this property was Sales Associate Morgan Lowis, a member of RPL’s Barrington office, who has now sold this property three times.
According to MLS, this sale is tied with Lowis’ previous sale of this property for the highest East Bay condo sale since 2010.
“This stunning Stone Harbour penthouse boasts breathtaking panoramic views of Bristol Harbor and Narragansett Bay that you can enjoy inside or from the wraparound deck that encompasses the entire penthouse unit,” is how RPL describes the property. “The open-concept floor plan is ideal for entertaining, with a living room, dining room, and kitchen that flow seamlessly together. This unique corner unit features two suites including a large master suite with a spa-style bathroom, and private access to the wraparound deck”.
For more information on RPL, visit ResidentialProperties.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits