Newport Waterfront Commission will gather for their next meeting on Thursday, February 13th at 6:30 pm at Newport Public Library.
The Waterfront Commission is responsible for overseeing the operations of Newport Harbor. The Waterfont Commission is comprised of nine members, each appointed to three-year terms appointed by the City Council, with the Harbormaster serving as a technical advisor.
The meeting is open to the public, here’s what on their agenda;
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area