Newport Waterfront Commission will gather for their next meeting on Thursday, February 13th at 6:30 pm at Newport Public Library.
The Waterfront Commission is responsible for overseeing the operations of Newport Harbor. The Waterfont Commission is comprised of nine members, each appointed to three-year terms appointed by the City Council, with the Harbormaster serving as a technical advisor.
The meeting is open to the public, here’s what on their agenda;
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals