In an email to subscribers/supporters this morning, Island Moving Company officially announced and introduced their new Executive Director.
” After a nationwide search, Island Moving Company (IMC) has named Peter Nicholas Bramante their new executive director. Bramante represents IMC’s third executive director and will begin his new role on January 1, 2020,” the email states.
According to the email, Bramante brings strong leadership skills and over 25 years of experience in the nonprofit cultural sector as an executive, manager, artist and educator. Bramante’s movement work for Rhode Island theatre includes productions at Trinity Rep, The Providence Performing Arts Center, and Perishable Theatre.
Read what the entire email and announcement had to say.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf