Broadway will soon be the new home of Newport Skin Therapy.
Newport Skin Therapy, which provided professional non-invasive skin care services and brow treatment, will open at 54 Broadway. The space was most recently the home of Angel Nails.
Owned and Operated by Angelica Walker, Licensed Aesthetician & Certified Acne Specialist, Newport Skin Therapy shares the following on their website;
“My mission is to provide clinical, corrective skincare immersed in total mind and body relaxation. I believe that everyone deserves to have beautiful, functioning skin. I’ve trained with carefully selected skin care lines to achieve results for my clients and relaxation is an imperative part of my treatments to accelerate healing. My specialties include lifting and sculpting facial massage and advanced education as a certified acne specialist.”
For more information on Newport Skin Therapy, click here.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf