Broadway will soon be the new home of Newport Skin Therapy.
Newport Skin Therapy, which provided professional non-invasive skin care services and brow treatment, will open at 54 Broadway. The space was most recently the home of Angel Nails.
Owned and Operated by Angelica Walker, Licensed Aesthetician & Certified Acne Specialist, Newport Skin Therapy shares the following on their website;
“My mission is to provide clinical, corrective skincare immersed in total mind and body relaxation. I believe that everyone deserves to have beautiful, functioning skin. I’ve trained with carefully selected skin care lines to achieve results for my clients and relaxation is an imperative part of my treatments to accelerate healing. My specialties include lifting and sculpting facial massage and advanced education as a certified acne specialist.”
For more information on Newport Skin Therapy, click here.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1