RI Hospitality Association, the official trade group of the foodservice, lodging, restaurant, and tourism industries, will honor the following Emerging Leaders tomorrow night.
“Emerging Leaders are the future of Rhode Island’s Hospitality Industry. These high achievers have demonstrated leadership and are considered to be subject matter experts in their current roles,” says RIHA. “They are driven to accomplish great things”.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf