Boys Town New England announced today that they still have sixty Christmas Wish Lists from local children left to be fulfilled this year!
If you’d like to “adopt” a Boys Town child this Christmas please email email@example.com
Since opening in 1991, Boys Town New England has brought life-changing care to tens of thousands of children and families in Rhode Island and surrounding states.
Boys Town New England has five Treatment Family HomesSM that serve adolescents and young children at its Bazarsky Campus in Porsmouth. The site also offers Foster Family ServicesSM, In-Home Family ServicesSM and Community Support ServicesSM. For children who have completed Boys Town New England out-of-home programs, Reunification Services are available to help them make a smooth transition back to their families and maintain and improve their treatment gains.
These services and programs touch the lives of 8,000 children and families in New England each year.
Find our more about Boys Town New England at www.boystown.org/new-england.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area