Newport Folk Festival took to social media today to announce that 2020 Newport Folk Festival tickets would go on sale at 10 am on Wednesday, December 4th.
” MARK YOUR CALENDARS! All 2020 Newport Folk Festival tickets go on sale Wednesday December 4 at 10AM EST. Tickets may sell out quickly, so be ready to go promptly at 10AM EST! https://bit.ly/2rV3IT9,” Newport Folk wrote on Facebook.
In an email to subscribers, Newport Folk Festival stated;
|All 2020 Newport Folk Festival tickets go on sale Wednesday December 4, 2019 at 10AM EST. Tickets may sell out quickly, so be ready to go promptly at 10AM EST. There is a six ticket limit per household per day. Folk who exceed ticket limits may not be able to purchase or may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice. Remember, if you’d like to spread your payments out, we offer a payment plan option through AFFIRM. Click here to learn more, or click below to go directly to the our Eventbrite ticket page.|
Please note: If you are on the Eventbrite ticket page prior to 10AM EST on Wednesday December 4, 2019, you will need to refresh the page to expose the available tickets once the on sale time is triggered. And remember, “unavailable” does not mean sold out. It means tickets are all in carts, so keep refreshing in case buyers do not complete their transactions.
Over the last several years, the festival has sold out within minutes. For the 2019 Lineup, announcements began in December 2018.
The 2020 Newport Folk Festival is scheduled for July 31 – August 2 at Fort Adams State Park.
A three day pass will set you back $210, two day pass $170, and one day pass $90 (plus ticket fees). Ticket prices and more info here.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates