Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of 178 Prospect Farm Road. The property sold for $1,755,000.
Lila Delman Associates represented both sides of the transaction with Anne Northup Burns representing the seller and Annie Becker representing the buyer.
This transaction marks the 2nd highest home sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.
“Portsmouth offers an exceptional array of properties with water amenities,” commented Anne Northup Burns in a press release. “While savvy second home buyers are looking in Portsmouth as an alternative to the Cape and the Hamptons, full time residents value neighborhood living while still being close to Newport, Providence and Boston.”
“Buyers are finding great value in Portsmouth, enjoying the beauty and coastal lifestyle afforded to residents of Aquidneck Island,” added Annie Becker in the release.
This exceptional Colonial home is sited on 1.73 waterfront acres, providing direct beach frontage in a natural pastoral setting, as a part of the former Prospect Farm. Measuring 5,236 square feet, the property features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a rare 116-foot dock and 163 feet of shoreline with a swimmable beach.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – November 08, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise