On the market for a new home? Well this upcoming weekend is looking like a good time to explore homes that have recently hit the market.
What’s Up Newp’s Open House listings are brought to you by our real estate partners, William Raveis Newport. Contact William Raveis for all of your real estate, mortgage, and insurance needs!
All photos via raveis.com
Open Houses This Weekend: November 9 – 10
48 Green End Avenue | Middletown | $790,000
4 Beds | 3 Full Baths | Open House: Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm
18 Kilburn Court | Newport | $425,000
3 Beds | 2 Full Baths | Open House: Saturday from 12 pm to 2 pm
364 Bellevue Avenue #D3 | Newport | $350,000
1 Bed | 1 Full Bath| Open House: Saturday from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
32 Kay Street | Newport | $350,000
2 Beds | 1 Full Bath | Open House: Sunday from 9:30 am to 11 am
Don’t see something that fits your needs or budget? Contact William Raveis Newport and have their experienced staff help you search for your perfect home!
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free