Lillian Souza, age 101, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, November 26, 2019. Born to the late Manuel and Mary Rodrigues, she was the wife of the late Albert Souza.
Calling hours will be held Monday, December 2, 2019 from 8:00AM to 9:00AM at Memorial Funeral Home, 375 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840
Following calling hours a Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 9:30AM in Jesus Saviour Church, 5 Vernon Avenue, Newport, RI 02840.
Burial to follow in Newport Memorial Park.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates