This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home. It has been republished with permission, for free, and ad free as a community service.
A life full of love is a life that’s been lived. Laurie (Cosimini) Humes-Page, 61, of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, passed away on November 10, 2019.
Laurie was born on November 2, 1958, in Central Falls, RI, to the late Richard F. Cosimini and Margaret (Jenard) Sepe.
Laurie is survived by her children, Francis Cappello (Eric), Jean Sydney Humes (Joshua) and Jack Page, her mother, Margaret Sepe, her siblings, Victoria Landry, Richard Cosimini (Heather), Donna Cory, Jane Jensen (Peter), David Cosimini, Mia Finnegan (Richard), and her grandchildren Landyn and Bradley.
She was preceded in death by her father Richard F. Cosimini.
Public Viewing will be held on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, at the Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth.
Her funeral service will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at 11:00 AM, at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 2679 East Main Road, Portsmouth.
To send flowers to Laurie’s family, please visit our floral section.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record