Francine J. Nelson, age 53, of Middletown, Rhode Island, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by her loved ones on Saturday, November 16, 2019.
Francine was born April 27, 1966, in Newport, RI to John P. Viveiros and Geraldine (Carrigan) Viveiros.
Francine is survived by her companion of 16 years, Carl Richardson, and her children; John R. Viveiros, Craig Nelson and Kristi Richardson, granddaughter Averie Viveiros, sisters Christine Sacco, Newport, RI, Geraldine Viveiros of Westerly, RI, Eileen Viveiros, Portsmouth, RI and Kathleen Viveiros, Newport, RI and brothers Richard Viveiros, Newport, RI, Robert Viveiros, Tampa, Fl and John Viveiros, Snohomish, WA. She was predeceased by her beloved brothers, Stephen Viveiros and Peter Viveiros. Fran so loved her many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
Francine enjoyed being part of the Insurance firm of Bentsen & Combies, East Greenwich, RI prior to her illnesses.
Calling hours will be held on Friday, November 22, 2019, from 8-10:00 am at Memorial Funeral Home. Her memorial service will be held immediately following at 10:00 am in the funeral home.
Burial will be in Newport Memorial Park in Middletown.
In lieu of flowers please send your donation to Hope Hospice & Palliative Care
1085 North Main Street, Providence RI 02904
To send flowers to Francine’s family, please visit our floral section.
Source: Memorial Funeral Home
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author