In the spirit of promoting the shop local movement, What’s Up Newp will be running Holiday Gift Guides this December, providing local shoppers a showcase of the best items available by shopping and supporting local. Local and area business are invited to participate in this special section and promotion.
These gift guides will be published on our website, included in our email newsletters, and be shared multiple times on our social media pages.
Our Holiday Gift Guides will publish as they fill up/no later than December 6th, 7th, and 8th, just in time for the 3rd Annual Newport Holiday Stroll.
- Gifts Under $50
- Gifts Under $100
- Gifts Under $150
- Gifts Under $250
- Gifts Under $500
- Gifts $500 and above
To find out more about being a part of the resource Newport County uses to shop for the holidays, please send an email to Kim@whatsupnewengland.com.
The deadline to be in touch and find out how to be included in the Gift Guides is Wednesday, December 4th.
*Note – If you’re a current advertiser and want to be included in any of these guides, contact Ryan Belmore at Ryan@whatsupnewp.com
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill