North Smithfield/Mt. St. Charles Co-Op posted a tight 21-20 win over Tiverton in Rhode Island high school football on November 24.
The Northmen avoided the brakes and shifted into victory gear via a 7-6 stretch over the final quarter.
Nothing was decided in the third quarter, with the Northmen and the Tigers locked in a 14-14 stalemate.
North Smithfield/Mt. St. Charles Co-Op’s offense moved to a 14-6 lead over Tiverton at halftime.
The Northmen darted in front of the Tigers 7-6 to begin the second quarter.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond