North Kingstown rocketed in front early and held off Cranston high school West’s rally for a 28-19 victory for a Rhode Island high school football victory on November 23.
The clock were the only thing that stopped the Skippers, which enjoyed the upper hand in a 7-6 fourth quarter, too.
The Skippers’ edge showed as they carried a 21-13 lead into the fourth quarter.
The Skippers opened with a 13-0 advantage over the Falcons through the first quarter.
Both teams were scoreless in the second quarter.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise