Looking to get out of the house today and grab a drink with family or friends? Here’s what bars are open (or are typically open) around Newport on Thanksgiving night.
22 Bowen’s will be open from noon to 8 pm on Thanksgiving. They will be featuring their dinner menu all day with some Thanksgiving-inspired additions to the menu as well. Reservations can be made here.
What’s Up Newp is free to read, and always will be, but we need your support to keep it that way.
One of the newest restaurants on the scene in Newport will be offering their regular menu all day and will be open from 11:30 am-10 pm.
No cozier place to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast than in the Dining Room at Castle Hill. Which is probably why they are already SOLD OUT!
- Chef Lou has planned a buffet befitting of the occasion – view the menu.
- Reservations available from 12:30 pm– 6:30 pm.
- $82 per person ($28 for children under 12)
- Reservations are required and will require a credit card to hold. Reservations canceled less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a cancellation fee of $25 per person. Call 401-849-3800 for reservations.
Clarke Cooke House will offer their famous turkey dinner from 12 pm to 9 pm. A la carte items also available. Reservations recommended, call 401-849-2900.
Head to Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina for a Thanksgiving feast, available from 12PM-7PM. $75++ per person, $37.50++ for children. For any inquiries or reservations, please call 401.851.3325. View the 2019 Thanksgiving Dinner Menu.
One Bellevue at Hotel Viking is offering up two different options on Thanksgiving;
- When: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Open Seating
- Appetizer & Dessert Display Station, Plated Dinner | Includes Welcome Glass of Rose Champagne.
- Price: Adults – $55, Children- $25 Taxes and gratuities not included
- FREE VALET PARKING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
- When: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Open Seating
- Price: Adults – $89, Children (ages 6-12)- $34, Children 5 & Under Free
- Taxes and gratuities included
- FREE VALET PARKING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
Head to Johnny’s the Atlantic Resort Newport for their Thanksgiving Feast. Seatings are between 11 am – 3:30 pm and reservations are recommended. Cost for adults is $29.95 and $14.95 for children. Reservations can be made by calling 401-847-2750 or here. Plated Thanksgiving Dinner to follow from 4pm – 10pm
There will be two seatings for dinner on Thanksgiving Day. A $50 three-course prix fixe menu will be served from 11:30 am to 3 pm. From 5 to 9 pm, the prix fixe menu and regular lunch menu will be served.
Preview attachment Thanksgiving Dinner 2019.pdf
Saltwater is offering a 3-course dinner on Thanksgiving for $29 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Saltwater will also be serving breakfast from 7 am – 11 am and their all-day menu is available 11 am – 9 pm. Reservations are accepted and open seating is available in our Fire Side lounge including our community tables. Contact Saltwater at 401-848-3303 for reservations.
Tavern On Broadway
Bar Hours: 11am-1am
Kitchen Hours: 2pm-10pm
Make your reservations at www.tavernonbroadway.com or call (401)619-5675 today!
Head to The Mooring for seasonal specials and a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner on the Newport Waterfront. The Mooring will also be serving up their regular menu. Open 12 pm to 8 pm. Reservations recommended, call 401-846-2260.
The White Horse Tavern will be serving their dinner menu all day along with Thanksgiving traditional dinner specials! Reservations highly recommended! Call (401) 849-3600.
The following bars and restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day;
- Bishops Fourth Street Diner – Offering free meal from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Buskers: Typically open beginning at 12 pm for lunch, dinner, and drinks.
- Corner Cafe: Open 7:30 am to 11:30 am
- Empire Tea & Coffee – Hours here.
- Fastnet Pub: Typically open at 5 pm.
- Ihop Middletown: Open 7 am to 2 pm
- IYAC: Typically open at 6:30 pm.
- Parlor Newport: Typically open at 8 pm
- Pour Judgment: Confirmed open at 11:30 am. No food
- Seamen’s Church Institute – Free meal from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Scratch Kitchen and Catering will be open for regular business from 9-3 on Thanksgiving Day. They are also offering pickup traditional Thanksgiving catering that day.
Did we miss a restaurant? That sometimes happens, let us know by e-mailing Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.