Rhode Island flexed its muscle and floored Hartford 68-56 in a Connecticut womens College basketball matchup on November 10.
The Rams drew first blood by forging a 16-8 margin over the Hawks after the first quarter.
Rhode Island registered a 36-22 advantage at half over Hartford.
The Rams roared in front of the Hawks 51-36 going into the fourth quarter.
The Rams withstood the Hawks’ last-gasp comeback in the final period to eventually earn the win.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author