Lila Delman Real Estate announced the recent sale of the Arthur Curtis James Estate Gatehouse today. The property, located at 125 Brenton Road in Newport, reportedly sold for $2,300,000.
Kim Doherty, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer, according to Lila Delman Real Estate. Neither the buyer or seller were identified.
As a firm, Lila Delman Real Estate says that they have maintained the highest market share and sold dollar volume for $1,000,000+ properties in Newport this year.*
“Unique and historic properties are a specialty of associates at Lila Delman Real Estate,” commented Kim Doherty in an announcement. “We understand the value of these properties and guide our clients to informed real estate decisions.”
Located off Ocean Drive on coveted Brenton Road, this treasured stone house is sited on 3.67 acres surrounded by high stone walls. Measuring 5,143 square feet, the home is comprised of the original gatehouse to the Arthur Curtis James Estate and a modern addition. Key features include four bedrooms, four and two half bathrooms, a gracious patio overlooking the expansive lawns and period details throughout.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – October 1, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour