Lila Delman Real Estate announced the recent sale of the Arthur Curtis James Estate Gatehouse today. The property, located at 125 Brenton Road in Newport, reportedly sold for $2,300,000.
Kim Doherty, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer, according to Lila Delman Real Estate. Neither the buyer or seller were identified.
As a firm, Lila Delman Real Estate says that they have maintained the highest market share and sold dollar volume for $1,000,000+ properties in Newport this year.*
“Unique and historic properties are a specialty of associates at Lila Delman Real Estate,” commented Kim Doherty in an announcement. “We understand the value of these properties and guide our clients to informed real estate decisions.”
Located off Ocean Drive on coveted Brenton Road, this treasured stone house is sited on 3.67 acres surrounded by high stone walls. Measuring 5,143 square feet, the home is comprised of the original gatehouse to the Arthur Curtis James Estate and a modern addition. Key features include four bedrooms, four and two half bathrooms, a gracious patio overlooking the expansive lawns and period details throughout.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – October 1, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise
- What’s Up this week in Newport County: May 17 – 23