A fundraiser has been planned to help support Middletown Police Officer James O’Neil. O’Neil was injured in a motorcyle accident earlier this month.
The fundraiser, #Rally4red Middletown Police Officer in need, is planned for November 3rd from 4 pm to 8 pm at the FOPA Hall in Middletown.
“On November 3rd at the FOPA Hall on 464 Mitchell’s lane Middletown RI from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. we will be holding a pasta dinner fundraiser. The cost is a $20 donation per person, children under 12 are free however we will accept a donation. You can purchase tickets at the door or via our PayPal account email@example.com or our Venmo account @wklemc2311. If you pay through one of the apps please comment that it’s for tickets. We will have a 50/50 raffle and many raffle prizes. All proceeds go to the family to assist with the financial hardship relating to the accident and the nature of his injuries. #rally4red “
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour