A sigh of relief filled the air in Brooks’ locker room after Saturday’s 21-14 win against St. George’s for a Rhode Island high school football victory on October 26.
Brooks registered a 7-0 advantage at halftime over St. George’s.
The two squads were set up for a frantic finish when the fifth quarter began with a 21-14 tie.
Both teams were scoreless in the first and third quarters.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise